About Good Vibes Consultants LLC
Studio/Facility Development & Management Consultants
Lana Gelb MS. President of Good Vibes Consultants, has been featured on national television, in publications such as American Fitness and at such internationally-acclaimed facilities as Canyon Ranch Health Resort (Lenox, Mass), Rancha La Puerta (Baja, California) and the Queen Mary 2. She specializes in movement and is passionate about helping people of all ages heal, get healthy and feel better, using various Movement Therapy techniques.
Lana presents frequently at International Conferences and Conventions, and presented a study with Denise Medved, Creator/Founder of Ageless Grace, at Harvard Medical School in 2018.
She has been in practice for the past 37 years in South Florida, after immigrating from South Africa.
She is certified by the American College of Sports Medicine and the Kenneth Cooper Clinic, Texas. Additionally she is certified in Pilates, Tai Chi, Yoga Therapy, is a Fitvibe Master Trainer as well as a certified AGELESS GRACE® International Educator/Trainer.
She provides accredited Continuing Education Courses for the American Council on Exercise. She has set up wellness programs for Ryder System Inc, Miami–Dade Police Dept and Miami–Dade States Attorney’s facility and at the Living Foods Institute in Atlanta, Ga.
The "Good Vibes" Team
Our team consists of consultants, who are experts in the fields of Wellness, Training, workshops, group and one–on–one Fitness and Wellness.
- B Ed Univ of the Witwatersrand SA
- MS in Wellness Promotion (CCHS)
- American College of Sports Medicine (A.C.S.M)
- Registered International Somatic Movement Therapist (ISMETA)
- International Sports Medicine Assoc. (I.S.M.A.)
- American Council on Exercise (A.C.E.)
- American Institute of Fitness Educators (A.I.F.E.)
- Certified Wellness Promotion Director (I.A.R)
- CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach Level 1
- Power Plate Basic and Advanced Academy, Fitvibe Master Trainer, Vibrogym - Level 1 & 2
- Ageless Grace®
Movement therapy certifications include:
- Yoga / Yoga Therapy
- Tai Chi
- Kripalu Danskinetics/Shake your Soul.
- Tango for Parkinsons’
MEDICAL, PHYSICAL THERAPY AND FITNESS CONSULTING CONTRACTS:
- Owned Exercise Studio in Key Biscayne Fl. 1984-1990
- Ryder System, Inc. 1990-1997
- Full time onsite Corporate Wellness Consultant Ryder Systems Inc International
- Bob Esprit Gym, and Government of Curacao, Netherlands Antilles 1989-1991 (Established fitness, cardio & dance and programs for children & adults)
- Doctors Weight Loss Center, Curacao (staff training)
- Trained clients in Merida, Mexico 2007-2010
- Miami-Dade Police & Miami States Attorney's Office (designed & provided fitness programs & supplied fitness staff)
- 2 Veterans Hospitals - trained 31 Physical therapists in Whole Body Vibration Training
- Managed Vibration Training studio in the Waterways, Aventura
- Brought Whole Body Vibration Training to Shula's Athletic Club Miami Lakes
PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
- ACE Continuing Education Provider (CEC's for fitness professionals)
American Council on Exercise since 1992
- Guest Lecturer on the Queen Mary 2-August 2005 and July 2006
- Guest Instructor Canyon Ranch Health Resort (Summer 2003, 2004 and 2005)
- Guest Lecturer/Instructor Rancho La Puerta Health Resort, Baja California- May 2006
- Harvard Medical School presenter for Momentus International Movement and Cognition Conference 2018
- International Thyroid Cancer presenter - 2017/2018
- LeadingAge FL presenter 2017/2018/2019
- FL Council on Aging presenter 2015/2016
- Grant received by NPF (National Parkinson's Foundation) 2015/2016/2017
- "Are you getting the message across?" FEATURE ARTICLE in IDEA TODAY
- "Using Fitness competitions", IDEA BUSINESS MANAGER
- "Bench Stepping"- Article published in AMERICAN FITNESS
- "World Rhythm Workout" CD workout Music album-writer music and lyrics
- Developed Ageless grace Aroma 4 hour specialty seminar for Ageless Grace program